– Recruit/Screen participants.
– Moderate interview sessions.
– Get beyond superficial answers and uncover insights on consumer attitudes and behavior.
– Create written reports.
– Present results in the direct/remote meeting upon request.
Benefits of Focus Group Interview:
– Enable to collect rich data in participants’ own words and developing deeper insights.
– Enable participants to build on others’ responses and come up with ideas they might not have thought of in a one on one interview.
– Gathering Customer Voice – New Product Concept/Design Check – Idea Generation – Pain Point Research
– Written Reports
– Recorded Photos/Videos
– Survey Results