– Who your users are and what your users want/need.
– What they own and where/what they purchase.
– What they think of your brand or product and why.
What we do:
– Gathering requirements and create questionnaires.
– Conduct surveys via online or phone.
– Create written reports and present the results upon request.
Benefits of Survey:
– Providing information to better understand end users to design better products.
– Mitigating risk of designing the wrong, or a poor, solution for users.
– Providing stakeholders with confidence that a design is effective.
– Gathering larger sample sizes, in comparison to qualitative research, often speaks the language of business stakeholders.