(last updated: 2016.6.6)
UXPRESS CONSULTING INC is committed to protecting your privacy.
Collecting Your Information
Some personal information may be collected about you if you choose to participate in the survey. In particular, your responses to survey questions, as well as details about how you connected to this survey website, including your IP address, and the date and time when you connected may be collected. Information collected may also include contact details, such as your name, address, email address and phone number.
How UXPRESS CONSULTING INC Uses Your Information
- Your responses to the survey questions will be linked to the contact information you have provided to UXPRESS CONSULTING INC so that we can identify how individual survey participants responded to the questions.
- Your contact details, including your name, phone number, address and email address, may be used by UXPRESS CONSULTING INC to carry out the survey, to communicate with you about the survey, to provide you with incentives for completing the survey, and to carry out any other transactions you have requested or authorized. If you have provided your permission, UXPRESS CONSULTING INC may also contact you regarding participation in future research. UXPRESS CONSULTING INC may also use the collected information to administer the survey, to improve future surveys, and to analyze aggregate trends and survey results.
Sharing or Disclosing Personal Information
Except as otherwise described in this statement, personal information you provide in the survey will not be shared outside of UXPRESS CONSULTING INC and its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates without your permission.
UXPRESS CONSULTING INC may share or disclose personal information, including the content of your communications:
- To comply with the law or respond to legal process or lawful requests, including from law enforcement and government agencies.
- To protect the rights or property of UXPRESS CONSULTING INC.
- To act on a good faith belief that access or disclosure is necessary to protect the personal safety of UXPRESS CONSULTING INC’s employees.
Changes to Our Privacy Statements
UXPRESS CONSULTING INC will occasionally update this privacy statement to reflect customer feedback and changes in its services. When UXPRESS CONSULTING INC posts changes to a statement, UXPRESS CONSULTING INC will revise the “last updated” date at the top of the statement.
You can stop delivery of future contact from UXPRESS CONSULTING INC and services by requesting to opt out at [email protected]
Accessing Your Personal Information, and How to Contact Microsoft
For general UXPRESS CONSULTING INC privacy issues, or to submit feedback or ask UXPRESS CONSULTING INC questions about its privacy practices and this privacy statement, please contact UXPRESS CONSULTING INC by email at [email protected]